View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 03:51   Link #49
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I really hate these love triangles, heart break is always around the corner, worse when both characters are individually and equally likable. And Mashiro double speak and ability to read the situation always amazes me.
I prefer Love triangle than harem story. Harem story is for fun only while love triangle has real story though some harem story I actually liked like ichigo 100% and tenchi but mostly I still prefer love triangle and lately. Harem was just being done by means to add new girl character to the fray which sound stupid for me. Unless they are enemy and cool villain or ally but another love interest? nah, I hate that one. And also I don't like it more if their is already love interest for the main guy but he still gathers harem. That is more stupid and unfair for the girls.

Keep it small but intact and more character developments. That's what I like in love triangles that has lots of steams of jealousy and envy. There are just more benefit for me to see a love triangle than a harem show.