View Single Post
Old 2006-05-07, 09:43   Link #3020
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

@flo:
If Shinku were a real person, I can imagine her becoming like that upon reaching the age of 40 or 50. Those European aristocrat women, you know...

If I were the given the choice of adopting one or more Rozen Maidens:

For reasons of practicality, I'd probably choose Souseiseki because she's quiet and sensible. I'd be left in peace for the most part. But then, I'd feel bad if I had to separate Souseiseki and Suiseiseki, so I'd adopt Suiseiseki too!!

After all, Suiseiseki is my favourite out of the lot...she can be a little, um, very hyper at times, but she's not too difficult to mollify (Jun's just not as adept at handling her as he is with Shinku ). I have a lot of science textbooks to read to Suiseiseki!!

I'd be careful not to let Hinaichigo join the lot, though. As much as I like Hinaichigo (second favourite), Hinaichigo + Suiseiseki = chaos.

Have you ever thought about whether the dolls sweat? We know that they're endothermic, so how do they control their body temperature in the hot summer of the "Traumend" season? And if they sweat, they must really smell if they don't wash themselves.
Yukinokesshou is offline   Reply With Quote