View Single Post
Old 2010-03-19, 01:47   Link #5003
FeistyDreams

I'm not sure if it's ended, but he had been working on Tower of Druaga for awhile. Also, he had done some work on Lucky Star and the first Haruhi series, not sure if he's been working on the second. He was also involved in plot work for Infinite Undiscovery (an RPG)... And he started a new project. Released a light novel in November.

...Even though he promised us he wouldn't write anything else until FMP was done, I believe in the DVMC atogaki. ToT

Buuut yeah, he's been keeping busy. And as much as I am impatient for the next book, I have to admit to knowing what it's like to be completely burnt out on a project and needing to work on something different for awhile. Sometimes, if you're stretched too thin on a project, everything you try to make for it becomes crap and you just don't want to release that. Gotta give it time to come back. And everything's been so serious for so long and we know he loves his comedy, it's gotta be hard trying to write so much seriousness for so long. And very few short stories have been coming out, so he must really be jonesing for some silliness...

Well, enough excuses being made for him. *flails and joins in with the wanting the next book ASAP crowd* ^^