View Single Post
Old 2011-04-25, 00:20   Link #988
n0m@n
C-Z

So if Tabane can rig how Ichika can pilot IS, she can't manipulate her sister's Entrance Exam result? . Also, during the shower scene (pg 174), it is said that the goverment forced Houki to enter the IS Academy. Who's to say Houki herself didn't rigged her exam result
It could happen but we dont have actual proof at this point.

Tatenashi also said there is no record in the library saying people went from C to S, may be Tabane herself played a part in this by deleting the record
I'm not sure if Tabane touched Houki's exam or not. But if she didnt then her potential increasing like that means that the author is favouring Houki. You would have to be a total different person if your potential changes like that. If Tabane actually did change Houki's actual skills than I wont complain about it. Except we a not sure about that at this point.

so uhh why the author liking Houki will make IS's popularity goes bad?

Because the plot would be on focusing on Houki rather than other characters. So people who likes other characters like myself would feel let down by the the authors favarism. Giving "special" treatment on one character will make that charcter look superior, but at the same time would make others look inferior. The author would success on making Houki strong but it doesnt mean it would be good in terms of storyline.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote