Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-28, 05:34   Link #2072
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by upiro View Post
I don’t think he’s a good or virtuous person either. That’s why I started my previous post cataloguing the many atrocities he’s committed. What I’m interested in knowing is what happened 7000 years ago that led the Earl and Noah to seek vengeance against the innocence and humans for all this time. 7 millennia of conflict is a heck of a long time to satisfy a grudge. Which is why I’m speculating that the ‘Heart’ of the Innocence could have betrayed the Earl and Noah in some way and might have been the real villain in the past. It’s possible that the actions of the Earl are in response to that ‘betrayal’ or whatever the incident was which would explain his hatred of the Innocence but wouldn’t justify his actions killing innocent humans and torturing people’s souls.

Anyway, I’m just speculating at this point. We still need more info from the author. It’s possible that one side might have been right in the beginning. But the fact of the matter is that after 7000 years of war, both sides have committed way too many crimes. I still think the ‘God’ that each group follows holds an important hint which led to my question in the previous post. I’d be interested to know if I’ve missed anything with regards to their identities.
I suppose it is only proper to give a reply...
from your point of view I can understand what you mean although after many generation the numbers of crime committed makes it inexcusable. However at the earlier point one of them may be the victim getting their revenge but ended up dragging a bunch of innocent people along in their scheme... rather a point of interest than anything since label (good and evil) are irrelevant when you consider the entire scenario.

Guess I will play along with the speculation.. the heart/innocence and the Earl/Noah clan and the third party being god are key player in this war... although possible I'm praying that god isn't some moe entity who just happens to be born evil lol. hmmm thinking back what happen to the Noah transformation when Allen was fighting Tiki... I hope the author brings that up again, such an interesting scene.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote