View Single Post
Old 2011-08-28, 09:51   Link #681
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Thumbs up Episode 08

Oh, so I'm in jail again? First things first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
When I saw those girls' boobs bouncing like, I thought Airitron's wish to see Airi's big ones (definitely the biggest in the series) moving would finally be fufilled... but nope

It's like they're trolling him on purpose.
That. I can't help but think the same thing They've shown in this ep that the girls can bounce, heck their size is nothing compared to Airi's, and yet due to some strange mystical phenomenom Airi's just won't jiggle Now it no longer becomes a question of bugdet, but: WHY?!?

Ahem, but the actual episode itself. Oh my, page 32 of this thread has my thoughts on episode 07, one of the key things I asked was where was the basketball stuff in ep 07, but mama mia we have swimsuits and basketball in one ep! Awhooo who's idea was it? Any friend of Aoi-chan is a friend of me

Aoi went strapless , like Seiryuu, I have no qualms about her size. But I need to verify, so all I need to do is fondle- *get's a shimapan kick from Aoi* Ah! In that same page 32 I mentioned about Tomoka not wearing her Subaru-wristbands, and now she did! Wait a minute... is the production staff reading my posts and trolling me?

It's no secret where my allegiance lies, and this ep makes me like Aoi even more. Look at that, a lot of what she said in this ep was perfectly valid, and she was very observant of the girls' shortcomings, just like how I'm observant on girls too *ahem* But, she complements Subaru's coaching so well, further fueling my hatred against the Tomoka X Subaru pairing I'm definitely hoping she becomes an assistant for the loli's, since they seem to like her too. More Aoi in this series is never a bad thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
One thing I just noticed, the ending seems to be changing slightly.
I like how it's been recently in Anime where the OP's and ED's change ever so slightly, making it a rewarding experience for devotee's who watch it every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
A day in the life of mangatron
This is the best experience if it ends with an Aoi kick. Anything to experience the awesome power of a shimapan kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yui and Tron could risk going to jail for all I care; I'm casting my vote on the childhood friend with ponytail and Zettai Ryouki
I've been infatuated with Aoi since she showed me her shimapan back in ep 04, and I'm not backing down my support for her She's certainly the object of many of my fetishes, and thinking about it, I may never see Airi's big ones react to gravity, and Maho-chan........ needs a little more time to grow, so it's a good time to be an Aoi fan Not to mention she's perfectly legal. ......*looks at eyecatch stats*

Took me a good 2 hours to post this...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote