Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Super Robot Wars: Original Generations TV series
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-04, 22:17   Link #55
Ansa

I've only had time to watch the opening but I loved it so much, looking forward to this hope it does well.

Edit: Just watched it, while there were a few minor flaws in the anime the presentation was really well done with mixing 3D with animed backgrounds. The Mechs look really good and the begining part with two characters fans of Alpha 3 should know of are a nice little treat for fans of it, not to mention the ending screen with Kusuha and her infamous energy drink XD

The first episode did fairly well of introducing the storyline but for people haven't played the games it's a pretty rough start since the begining is pretty cliched overall, but it's been like that in the games to, it's just that I know a few people who plan to watch this without ever playing the games and they may not want to stick around with how that first episode went (since it was basically like all starting mech animes >.>)

The OP/ED are awesome and I loved them both, they're showing a lot more of ATX team in the open/end then I thought they would so maybe Kyosuke's storyline will also play a part alongside Ryusei's storyline. Both songs were wonderful, can't wait for the singles. The voice actors in this first episode alone have done a hell of a lot better then in the OVA's. As was teh animation.

I hope we get to see Rai next week, that should be fun XD

Last edited by Ansa; 2006-10-04 at 22:55.
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote