View Single Post
Old 2008-07-25, 07:29   Link #7596
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

A hill of backlog is seen, a hill because it's not enough to make a mountain but still quite large, and at the top a person is lying there, looking tired but victorious. She rises up with her arms out in front of her (imitating Mushu from Mulan) and yells out "I LIVE!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Since TheShinySword won’t be able to defend themselves for a month (*GLEE*), I will be copying the (intercepted) “letters” that TSS is writing home and posting them here.

Oh, and TSS, when you finally read this, I’ve made you into a “she.” If you aren’t a “she,” uh, grab some scissors and make it so.

Spoiler for Letter 1:
Quote:
In other news, just got (stole) another letter from TheShinySword('s parents' mailbox).

Spoiler for Letter 2:
Quote:
Where the Shiny Swords Are

Spoiler for Letter 3:
I love the idea, keep it coming! I can't wait until TSS reads this. I love Jail and Precia, so funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Had a random idea while listening to some metal. This might be bad or what-not but I need to train :3. The next might have better descriptive style but we'll see then.

So I present, in cooperation with Projects by AX *snicker*
Spoiler for text:

Spoiler for Author's note:
Wow, I like the song. It does need more description though. I can't imagine Nanoha singing like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
So I have this vision. The Yagami-ke as your typical 50s-sitcom-perfect-on-the-outside, 70s-soap-issues-and-dysfunction-on-the-inside family. Signum is the arch-conservative power suit-wearing boardroom-warrior all-business-except-with-the-old-college-friends-every-blue-moon breadwinner husband. Shamal as the weepy and marginalized but nonetheless faithful wife. They have 2.2 beautiful daughters (hi Rein), a loyal dog (you-know-who), and a house with a white picket fence.

But all's not well in wonderland. The eldest daughter, Hayate, she got her mom's looks but her father's ambition. She wants an education, a high-powered career, and social justice. Daddy wants nothing more than the happiness of his daughters, but she's a man of her time (yes I keep switching pronouns to amuse myself) and doesn't believe it will come from those things. And Hayate's a good churchgoing girl, doesn't hang around with strange boys and hardly any familiar ones, but there's something a different kind of strange about her girlfriends...

The middle daughter, Vita, is worth just as much trouble pound-for-pound. She idolizes Hayate and her friends and resents her parents trying to steer her away from them. These days she's sullen and moody around the house. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and so withheld she hardly wants to do anything but that it be with her sister these days. Everything except her sports, and those are an issue all of their own.

Seems the only one who isn't much trouble for her parents is little Rein, but she's impulsive and energetic even for her age, and helps wear them down between the real battles. It could be a light straw indeed that breaks the camel's back.

Of course, their father is a strong woman and strict disciplinarian and for all his children. The way of youth is often wayward, she knows that, and also knows it is his duty to correct them. Or so it should be, but the parents aren't all they seem either. Deep down Signum is a romantic, pining over past glories and hoping for future battles anywhere but her own house. Work is where she's needed, but it no longer feels like the good fight it once was as a young man. As for Shamal, one can't help but wonder if seeing her husband cast her thoughts afar she won't do the same. Dysfunctional just isn't dysfunctional if no one's cheating, now is it?

So far as the concept goes I like this as a blog where events are revealed from multiple perspectives by journal entries from different family members.
This sounds so awesome and interesting. Hope to see the story soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I smiled wrly at the army before us. Countless people were marching in line along with types of machinery that I had never seen before. Bi-pedal mechs, tanks, some things that I couldn't compare to others, and much more were steadily moving in a pace that didn't waver.

"So, Vi," Syn asked beside me while gripping her device. Her tattered body was stained in blood, hair matted to her skin, and smelt of dirt and grime. "Are you ready?"

I couldn't help the sarcastic grin that came to my face. I wasn't fairing much better than her. My barrier jacket was ripped and torn, blackened by crusted blood and sticking to my body. My hair had long since fell from the ribbon holding it and flowed out behind me in the places that weren't tangled together in mud. "Ready as I'll ever be, Syn."

My friend got behind he and placed a hand on my back. "Vi, just in case we die..."

"Don't say it." I lifted up Falling Soul and aimed it at the people who were coming to kill us and the people we were to protect. "Tell me when we get back home, okay?"

"... Yeah." I could feel Syn's cocky attitude emitting from her body once more and a bow wrapped around my glaive. "You promise to listen?"

"Of course." I nodded and narrowed my eyes. We both knew this would probably kill us, but neither of us would let that stop us. We had a promise to keep now, and I would do anything in my power to hear what she wanted to tell me.

I always heard that people's lives flash before their eyes when they stare death in the face, but this was my first time to experience it. As we raised our combined devices, I saw the last week blur across my mind's eye.

To make a mother proud (An animesuki multi-part short)
By: Satashi

~**~

In the angsty mood.
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make A Mother Proud pt.2:

Yes there is a lot of plot XD but this will still be a romance/angst deep down :3\

EDIT: Yes, I nerfed Syn by a rank :P
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.3:
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.4:
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.5:
I love the angst and the SynxVivio! Keep it rockin'

Quote:
In hopes that JC will release another installment of Landscaper!Fate, I wrote up another Richgirl!Nanoha short.

For the new people here, "Richgirl!Nanoha" is a small dedication short series to JunkedCat's "Landscaper!Fate". You should read it, it's great. You can find the link on the second post, first page here.

Spoiler for Richgirl!Nanoha:
OMG!!! Its RG!N! How I miss landscaper!fate. I love the ending though, it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Returning home is not the right way to describe it, but as you stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer, a wave of nostalgia does hit you. The same view of a planet viewed from outer space, the same bridge with its lowered areas, where people are still buzzing around wildly handling the large ship. As you look up from the crew area, you are greeted by a familiar face.

"Yo!" Keroko greets you. "Welcome back, it has been a while hasn't it? I know I promised I'd continue this before, but between school, work, and graduation it kinda got lost. For the new readers, welcome on board! You are now on my special spot on the bridge of my own little dimensional ship, I like to call this place 'Keroko's corner.' In here, I will be giving you hints on how to progress in this story called 'Raising Heart' a dating sim staring the one and only Takamachi Nanoha. In the case of a Bad End, I will be here to tell you where you went wrong, and send you back to do it again.

Now, how about we do a little re-capturing of the events before we continue on?

When we left of, Nanoha had just transferred to a new school, and had made a few friends around class. However, the next day she was struck with realization that her family had now moved away to a different country while she had remained, and was struck with homesickness. Fate was willing to help, but Nanoha being Nanoha, she wormed her way around, not wanting to worry her friend too much. Later on she remembered she had recieved an invite from Hayate to come over and eat when she wanted to, the choices represented were as followed:

A.) I’ll go buy ingredients and cook myself a nice meal.
B.) … Hayate practically invited me over tonight; I... don't know if I want to, but I can’t really decline, can I?
C.) A meal at Hayate’s place sounds nice, she did invite me.
D.) I’m going to take a nice stroll through town, and order some takeout at the end of the day.

The winning option last time was B, but since we have a lot of new readers, I'm initiating a re-vote. Remember, in Raising Heart every single character that ever appeared in Nanoha is a possible pairing. You just have to find them. Make your choices bold, size 5, and red for easy counting." Keroko grins and salutes before turning around. After a few paces though, she stops and turns around.

"Oh, before I forget, for the new readers, Fate is the only exception to the 'all characters' rule. I wanted to write a Dating Sim story in which there truly was a diversity of choices, if Fate was an option, I think the result would have been clear from the start, and writing a story like this knowing that it will end up as NanoFate would be boring. So apart from Fate, go wild! If you want a Nanoha/Carim, or even a Nanoha/Jail, go hunt for them. The only limits to the pairings is your imagination."
Oh! I remember seeing this awhile back, love the idea. D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Odd idea, would this work?

Spoiler for Back Fiction Agressors:
I like it, it's very intriguing. Hope to see the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
My entire collection of character drabbles are up on FF.net, along with one extra piece that I wrote up to close everything off. You can find it all here:

Into Perspective

And here's a small teaser from a longer story that I hope to write .

Spoiler:
*starts hyperventilating* O...M...G!!!! Its Arisa and Suzuka!! People we never ever get to see! I love you! Can't wait to see this one.

Quote:
Spoiler for Vivio/Syn (Adult) Vivio POV, NSFW:

Yeah, that came from no where. Sorry I can't finish it on AnimeSuki ><
It's definitely love making. I like it Satashi, it has a soft, gentle feel to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Well proof that Satashi is a girl? Confirmed for Brawl?

Spoiler for Short Fluff Work Fate v Vivio, AU post StrikerS:

Well how is it?
I like the battle, it was very cool. I wish I could see Fate and Vivio duke it out. I want moar!
Quote:
So last night I had a dream

It was Nanoha Season 4.

But they were all highschool kids, and It was after school. Subaru and Tia were were in some club eating. NAnoha,Fate,Caro/Erio (teens) were all together and came in. ERio threw Strada @_@ at Tia and sniped a hair off her hair. and the two looked over in shock. Erio said "Sorry, Strada couldn't see, had a spec of metal in his eye" and for some reason, everyone laughed. They haven't seen each other in ages it seems.

So then Caro looks at the stage of the club and goes "We just gonna eat?" and everyone shakes their head.

Next thing I know, They're on Stage. Erio is on Drums, Tia is Singing, Subaru is on guitar, Caro is on Bass, and Nanoha and Fate (now loli) are doing some ubar cute dance.

And several people from Fon Filia are at the cafe watching them, and I'm sitting there at a table with TeleIce sharing a parfait with her. Angel was at another table on her laptop, drawing. Eva was walking around with some food on a tray looking for a seat, Wan was spazzing and flailing around.....and I can't remeber much else but I remember a lot being there.

......WTF!?
Erio threw Strada!? @.@ I've had some pretty f'ed up dreams but not as weird and cracky as yours.

Quote:
Today's "To Make a Mother Proud" will be postponed to bring you Vampire!Fate.

Because Chicken is Happiness.
Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.4a:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
It's Hayate! It's Hayate! *does a little dance* YAY! But now I want to see Nanoha wake up. A

@EvilRick: I love the Biorenders Project! The pictures are awesome and there aren't too many spelling mistakes. Parca looks awesomely scary.

And a short update on my trip.
Spoiler for OMG!:

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote