View Single Post
Old 2008-11-13, 16:02   Link #1238
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
My god those Cheagles truly are evil. Burning down a forest and leading to annihilation of the Liger queen to further their diabolical plans. Truly the world is doomed at this point. With "Ambassador" Luke on the case the world is walking down a path to Cheagle domination. I mean come on if he's calling the shots the plot will never be figured out. .
The world is already doomed because of it's reliance on the score, just as Yulia planned. Her plan for domination that has taken centuries to come to fruition is now just begining. Luke is just an unwitting pawn in this game of world domination the Cheagles are playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
LMAO its too late to save you my friend you have been Cheaglized theres no return for you.

omg the MODS are seriously going to start beating us if we dont stop lol.
Even an Anti Cheagle Liberation front will do no good. The people will look to the score for guidance and Yulia have created the score so that the choices the people make will lead to their ruin. It is a truly insidious plot by Yulia and the Cheagles, by using the very foundations of the world against it's people.

On a more seriously topic though, is there no new episode of Tales of the Abyss this week?
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote