Thread: AE Karaoke
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-24, 10:55   Link #59
pichu
*Fansubber

I've decided to use SVN of Google Codes rather than the download section, because it's faster for me to deploy test codes and fixes out there for people to use and test right away.

You can fetch it and view revisions here:
http://code.google.com/p/aftereffect...nk/krk/krk.jsx

I added a few features since then:

Code:
<copy from="TemplateComp" layer="karaoke" name="karaokeName" />
<layer name="karaokeName" alias="myAlias" disabled="yes" precomp="yes" blend="soft light" threed="yes">
	<line name="romaji" layer="0" line="0,1,2" syl="0,1,2" />
	<line name="romaji" layer="1" />
	<line name="romaji" layer="0" line="4" />
	<a name="syllable" syl="yes" />
	<a name="lead inout" />
</layer>
<copy /> copies the template layer from another composition (make sure that the source composition is in KRK composition, and the name is composition name in KRK comp) to the current composition, so it's useful if you want all your templates in one composition, and the generated ones in other comps.

Basically, I'm precomposing (it's automatically collapsed) all the generated layers one-by-one, have them disabled (eye off), set the blend mode to soft light . The point of precomposing is to allow using text layers in layer controls such as Trapcode particular, which would require text layers to be precomposed and 3D. I haven't tested this part with an actual effect, but I already tested this feature to ensure it does the right job, but if anyone wants to test it, be my guest.

Also using bezier keyframes is fixed. It was a simple typo in the script (temoralEase instead of temporalEase).
pichu is offline   Reply With Quote