Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-09, 23:31   Link #96
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurys View Post
Well, there's still time and more girls to come, so Hiragii (sp?) could have a romance on his own, though that would require some screentime that could be used for the 3 other guys' romances

About that silent guy, I'm all for him and Mao...but I have this crazy theory that he's in love with his sensei lol.
I'm happy they wrote several male leads, Kouichi is a bit...bland so on his own, he would make the anime boring imo.
There's still some girls who haven't been introduced. Unless Kou1 and Kazuki are going to get more girls into their current triangle, (( maybe, but doubtful )), either Hiiragi's gonna get his share, or the other girls will be non-romantic side characters.

Well, Kou1's non-bland points so far seems to have been divided into Kazuki's, so there's got to be a degree of compromise. It's better than harem!Kouichi at least. It's nice to see dynamics of male friends and how they view and fit in (( non-romantically, but as a friend )) in other friend's romance and stuff.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote