View Single Post
Old 2013-05-02, 10:24   Link #263
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ I'm not a big fan of hers so I don't mind if she gets killed ... yeah, I'm just that cold of a person right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisingfalcon View Post
Oh im just speculating, Accelerator and Misaki have never met so Im just curious. Well probably, I thought it would happen like kakine's dark matter and somehow pass through without him even noticing.
You just need to have a better grasp of Accel's ability (and esper abilities in general) to understand how it works. His Accelerator ability reflects things automatically based on his knowledge of the laws of science (as default knowledges), the only way they could bypass it is when he doesn't have a good grasp of when it's supposed to be harmful for him and when it's not (like DM). But that's a special case since Dark matter goes beyond the laws of science themselves, and that's why he's No.2. But Misaki isn't that special.
Telepathy is within the realm of AC's science, and Accel should know it too as a result. He knows its vectors and how it works, he knows when it's harmful and when its not. If he can't reflect Misaki's assaults then he won't be able to reflect any mind controller or telepathy user's offensive abilities. If he can reflect a lv.2's electricity then he can reflect a lv.4's and even Miko's. Just because she's on a higher level doesn't mean her ability differs and even goes beyond the realm of science and Accel's common knowledges (unless she's angel level that is). Being a level 5 just mean she's more powerful and versatile but the basics of her abilities aren't different from any other telepathy user (unless stated to be the case). And even if her telepathy is different from others, as long as there is a scientific logic (that he already know) behind it, he'll reflect it.
It's just as simple as that, there is nothing as special as dark matter to it.

And finally, the most important point : if she can do that, every single goddamn people on AC especially Kakine and Kihhhhaaaaaara-kun would have stated it.