View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 13:38   Link #61
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
if i were him i would have suspected that itachi worked with another. as powerful as itachi was, he could not take on all of the uchiha at once and sasuke should have realized this.
He did :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
the guy killed his own brother! the brother who did nothing but to protect him. he hated him for the wrong reasons for a very long time.
Um, actually I think its pretty clear that Itachi deliberately set himself up to be killed. He helped killed his clan, replayed the slaughter of their parents in Sasuke's mind, taunted him years after making him believe him to be evil, goading him to come after him and even walked into the fight weakend by a disease. It sounds to me like Itachi felt guilty and wanted to die because of his last assignment. It really must have been an incredible burden for him to carry. I wouldn't blame Sasuke for hating Itachi for the wrong reasons especially considering Itachi did everything he could to hide the truth from him.

Quote:
but there was no regret in sasuke even after he found out the truth.
Yet his facial expressions implied quite the contrary when learning the truth :/
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote