View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 10:55   Link #42
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Hah, I knew Ryuu is a fine addition to the gang, just like I posted in last episode thread . Also, just like Ryuu, this eps is pretty much to-the-point in addressing and solving Rita’s problems. It’s fast but still feels natural (thanx to Ryuu’s unmerciful “jabs” at Rita ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Its kind of amusing comparing his IRL blunt attitude, and his "Maid Online Persona" they're both actually pretty blunt, but maid-chan's tone is cheerier. I thought it was funny that he seems to have girlphobia as well, when he turn and saw himself face to face with Aoyama and had to run off to his room.
I might be wrong, but isn’t Maid-chan an AI bot that Ryuu created to do some online odd-jobs? I don’t think Maid-chan is his “other personality”. Ryuu’s personality has been the same both IRL and when chatting with Sorata and others via PC screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Still, even though Ryuunosuke is right about Rita being a sore loser to Mashiro, I think he needs to soften up a bit to women. (and cut down his addiction to tomatoes)
Why should he? Eating tomatoes is one healthy habit (or addiction) as long as your stomach can handle it like Ryuu. It’s highly nutritious and good for your body.

But yeah, the way he prefers tomatoes over (pretty) women is...