View Single Post
Old 2008-03-04, 10:21   Link #709
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Concidering Lindy even says that 'many of its adjacent worlds were completely anihalated' I'd say it was hardly an exageration. The scenes also show an entire planet literally tearing apart (huge tears in the grounds with buildings the size of ants included).

Also, this 'exageration formed over a lifetime of indoctrination' is completely baseless. Lost Logia incidents happen even to this day, meaning that there is plenty of it in the news.
Oops, my reading skills fail in the night-time, and I obviously didn't watch some eps very carefully

Yeah, watching Nanoha tells us that much about Lost Logia incidents. There seem to be way too many of them for anyone's good.

Quote:
Yes, because the effects were stopped before they could become serious. It'd make a strange series if the heroes failed to save the day, wouldn't it?
It would have been more fun they had left it to the last minute, instead of deciding it with a few minutes left to go, though. It was anticlimatic.

You can go see the main point of my reply to his rant on the OC.

Quote:
Correction, we saw a tiny fragment of a Jewel Seed ingrained into a chip, not the entire seed.
Now, where did Jail get those from, eh? I thought Precia, like, disappeared into the some dimensional void or something...or was she not carrying the thing with her?

Quote:
Do clarify. If it was what Lutecia stole for Jail, we don't even know what that was.
Well, it's definitely something that eventually got counter-copped by the TSAB following their ultimate victory.

Spoiler for Philosophical/Technological/Magical Underpinnings of the Formation of RF6: