View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 23:17   Link #22
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I'm not sure. She wasn't blushing or anything. It just seemed common sense to ask him to put a shirt on.

I don't know. I just think she seems too composed sometimes, like there's something suspicious about her.
She actually did blush (the choice of tag is not mine lol)

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/dying-in-a-pool-of-otpness

Leave it to Tumblr to see the little details.

Yes this is probably the most unimportant aspect of the entire episode but I am too tired to comment about anything else.

edit: Okay one thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple R
The school doesn't appear to be particularly large in numbers, so this string of deaths should be highly troubling to this school and its administrators.
They actually answered this in the last episode. The school is probably aware that something bad is going on, but as this school is supposed to be a stress free environment acknowledging something bad is going on would ruin that.

Of course the whole notion of it is silly because the girls are starting to notice, but I am sure the school hoped that it really was nothing and it would have just been brushed under the rug. I am sure the very last thing they wanted was to close to school (although I am also sure that will ultimately happen).

Either way this situation is extremely bad for a school that sets itself up as a way to keep girls in a stress free environment to keep their Psycho Pass clean. But I think it is also meant to show the hypocrisy of the school. They don't care about the girls, but the school's reputation.