View Single Post
Old 2014-02-01, 16:29   Link #105
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaToxic View Post
First want to start off saying I am new here. Second I just finished the first season of SAO and loved..along with Bleach and Naruto and FMA Brotherhood. However I am a little confused with the manga..mainly because if Fairy Dance is the Alfheim part..which I believe ended the first season...why is that chapter not released in Manga? Also how can there be three others of the SAO series when some are not finished? I have never seen this before so it is confusing..I really have only been reading Bleach and Naruto. And in what order are they read? [snip] Want to read the manga from where the first season ended but now I am confused on where to start.
Well, first of all, you should not post links to manga scanlation sites. This particular site does not allow it.

Second, Sword Art Online isn't a manga series, it's a novel series. There are manga, but they're either adaptions of the novels, or original side stories.

Third, of the series listed on the site you're reading manga on, the ones it lists as "Sword Art Online", and "Sword Art Online - Fairy Dance" are manga adaptations of the first and second arc of the series. They are not very good adaptions from what I've heard. "Sword Art Online - Girls Ops" is a spin off series focusing on Silica, Leafa, and Lizbeth. It's sent at some unknown point after the end of the anime. "Sword Art Online: Progressive" is an adaption of the Sword Art Online: Progressive novel series. Progressive is the author going back to fill in the time he originally skipped over. For example, the second episode of the anime was based on the first story in the SAO: Progressive series.

Fourth, there currently is no manga adaption past the point at which the anime ended.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote