Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-09-26, 15:13   Link #1945
molitar

Well I was right episode 26 left me severely disappointed nothing was explained. And another war. And time line jumping around like it did... Which we know happened because Morina's is now pregnant. What an aweful ending. The ones in the new world doing the Emerald Remergion in the new world? WHY??? Again a nonsense ending, which makes this one of the very rare anime's that I won't even bother to burn to DVD to keep. Which is saying something when I have over 1200+ cd & dvds of completed anime fansubs in my cabinet.

The whole show didn't make much sense near the ending. The other side only won the war because of the 4 ancient simoun ships they somehow got. Now why didn't the Sybillae have them ships when their side was originally controlling the place they came from? Why didn't they in the other world come back with all them ships they had and force peace on the world? They would of had alot more than just 4 of the ancient simouns. But this show really had no resolution at all.. ruining the entire series for me.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote