View Single Post
Old 2011-12-08, 13:47   Link #1229
OrtadragoonX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Not sure if this part of the next series.
Spoiler for Spolier:
The second image is definitely the Sinanju. That's what it looked like before Neo Zeon purchased... Ahem, stole it. They painted it red, added a horn antenna, and made some other modifications I believe.

From what I've read about the novel series, the flip-sabers of the Unicorn were taken from the Sinanju. But, in episode 2 when you see a close up image of the Sinanju deploying its beam saber, it's clearly the same "quick-access" design that the Sazabi used. I'm just curious if that was a Neo Zeon modification. Like, the original spec Sinanju had the flip sabers, but Full Frontal, being a Char clone and all, most likely has the same tastes in mobile suits that Char had. Thus, he may have requested that Neo Zeon engineers install a quick access system instead of the flip system.

Another thing that perplexes me is why outside of the Kshatria none of the Federation or Neo Zeon suits have funnels. The Shamblo had reflector bits, but not offensive funnels. I figured the Unicorn wouldnt' have them, since it's a dedicated Newtype hunting suit, but why hasn't the Federation used any funnel suits since the NU Gundam? They have the technology. Considering how bad Neo Zeon kicked ass with their various suits (the Quebely series, Quin Matha, Kyshantria, Jadg Doga line, Sazabi) and the Federation produced the NU Gundam with funnels and a psycommu and psychoframe, why not develop some new funnel use suits?

I'd love to see them incorporate the RX-94 Mass Production Nu Gundam into the story. It could use either INCOM weapons (for oldtypes) or a psycommu (minus the psychoframe) for a funnel suit.

"Damn you to hell... SPACE BELONGS TO THE SPACENOIDS!!!"
OrtadragoonX is offline   Reply With Quote