View Single Post
Old 2006-09-20, 00:38   Link #9
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

Yah, nice episode...Keiichi's "memory" of his Onikakushi life was pretty sweet as was the hugging scene and Satoko's reaction.

Spoiler:

In terms of where the anime will cut out, I am hoping someone will do scanslations of the manga that cover the remaining arcs as they become available...certainly any compassionate help at all from those who are in the know about the remaining arcs will be greatly appreciated. As it is, I can't thank kj1980, Sushi-Y, and Lost Blue enough for all their patient work on the TIPS thread as well as answering questions, etc. Excellent work guys!

It really is a crime that Studio Dean has dropped the ball so hard after Onikakushi...it's like watching a series of mostly Yashigani episodes...orz. If they had delivered the rest of the series at the same level, this could have become my favorite anime series. As it is, though, I think it's one of the best stories to get attempted as an anime, at least (if not very successfully handled). The DVDs could still redeem them, but to do so, the amount of work that needs to be redone is monumental, so I doubt it will be enough.

Here's hoping episode 26 ends on a strong production note, at least...