View Single Post
Old 2014-04-03, 09:58   Link #6662
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Tsunade just wrote that's not what he thinks.

Subjelikeloy, we can't know that, we don't know what it would have looked like.

It's something called "opinions", maybe you heard of it? And it's not like those same people gave clear and concise explanations instead of resorting to bashing, which you should at least aknowledge instead of not so subtly implying that they are just hating.

Woe is you.

What they are arguing it's that she's not always relevant, big difference.

So that your own views can't be confronted and everyone you talk to have the same opinions, avoiding confrontations? Last I checked, Animesuki isn't a hugbox, people not enjoying same aspects of a story as you isn't reprehensible. Get over it yourself.

What I dislike more than haters is people seeing every criticism as complainings, and moralizing people from their high horses.

If you think they are trying to "make people conform to their own way of thinking", provide solid counterargument like dniv does, or be quiet.
But if the author has her take part in the story wether it's a small role, just an appearance, or id helping with the current situation at hand it doesn't change the fact that the author had her appear, which means there was a need for her to appear, which means wether she participates or not, wether she has a small role or big role, wether it's just an appearance is or will be relevant. Just because you have a biased outlook torwards a character it does not mean that character that the author found relevant enough to put into the story was "just crammed into the story just because" if anything the same can be said about index, why is she in Sargasso? It's not like she's gonna be much use there.

And how is you telling me to shut up better than me asking why not make a thread for a kind of discussion?