View Single Post
Old 2008-02-17, 17:55   Link #43
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
even though I don't see the need, but since the moderator uses them
The way I see it personally, using spoiler tags while talking about the latest episode after watching the RAW is entirely upto an individual poster. As I understand it, some posters usually use spoiler tags as a courtesy toward those viewers who don't/can't watch raw. It's a very nice gesture. Like Pelli, I also won't infract anyone for not using spoiler tags when discussing the latest raw episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I don't know if I can call Nobuse a coward or look down on him. Though you may say he's running away, look at how he's acting with Shin. He hasn't acted immaturely and put all the blame on Shin or even shown a sign of disgust for him. He knows it's not Shin's fault that Ai really likes Shin instead of him. I think he acted rather reasonably/rationally. A sign of a true friend.......
Couldn't agree with you more! Shin is really lucky to have such friend. My respect for Nobuse's character has gone up a few notch after this episode.