View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 08:22   Link #23444
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady View Post
And I suppose this is a matter of opinion, but to me, murder is murder. Following orders, opposite sides of the battlefield or whatever, she still went out and killed people of her own freewill. What she did is understandable, but not really justifiable.

And to be honest, the Black Knights pre-Zero were all in all less moral than Lelouch, I thought. At least when he did something (that probably involved killing people), he actually had a reason for it and accomplished something. All they were going to do at the beginning of the series was kill a lot of people, only to be brushed away by Britannia like pests. They'd have made no difference other than killing a lot of innocent people.
I pretty much agree with this, especially with the Black Knights thing. Kallen didn't want to involve innocents, but that's what happened, and it was to be expected. Lelouch can actually be considered fairly moral in comparison to a lot of characters, as he at least tried to change something. Take Rivalz, who is an awesome friend to have, but would not risk coming late to school for strangers who had a car accident.