View Single Post
Old 2011-02-14, 17:50   Link #7073
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Having quite some trouble with the first boss in Heroic Vortex Pinnacle now... Ever since they patched it up to when he calls in the cyclones, they actually knock you back so you get electrocuted and can't do anything to the boss, it makes it even more stressful for the healer (our pally healer went oom). So even the slightest change can set us off.. Especially the fact that I can't dps while he has the cyclones pulled in.
I've had no problems with that boss as feral DPS, or healing on holy, but I am pretty well geared at this point on my paladin[0 mastery , 8 epics, rest i346 blues], and I could see melee DPS without someway to get back on the boss quickly ie feral charge/charge/long arm of the law/etc would have trouble does DK get any distance closer moves to help with this?
Though really the key though I found is to move in between the cyclones as they close in on the group[if you have your camera zoomed out can avoid them fairly well], so you avoid getting knockbacked and take less damage from it.

Also got a random BoE world drop epic last night while doing my dailes , hopefully I can sell to buy some stuff for my druid, or use it to trade for it.

And at Lord Crow, Grim Batol is a rough HC to start especially for PUG/Dungeon Finder Group, I'd really recommend if you can trying to run HCs with your guild purely until you learn most of the fights, and have some better gear, then PUGing will be easier for the daily random .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote