View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 15:38   Link #626
Neah
The Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
the 9th Froze Xanxus, but I don't think they explained who gaved him those marks
By marks, you mean the scars that appear and disappear depending on how enraged he is? Those are left by Ninth's Zero Point Breakthrough - Xanxus was in the frozen stasis for quite some time, no wonder it left scars on him. And Tsuna even warned him ( before sealing his flames during their fight ) about how ZPB :FE would even further injure his already damaged body.

As for who caused the ice that imprisoned Xanxus to melt... I don't remember. Maybe it was Ninth doing - he must have felt some sort of guilt after the Cradle Affair - he still thought about Xanxus as his son after all, no matter if he was adopted or not.

Ok, having said that... Reborn is coming to an end. Well, all good things end sooner or later. I can't say that I think it's good that Amano decided to end the series, but it's better if she does it now - there's no use in dragging it if she's out of ideas. And she needs to rest too After all of the fun years it was being published in SJ I had fun reading it and it was one of those manga titles that made all my criticism disappear the moment I got my hands on the newest chapter.

Last edited by Neah; 2012-10-31 at 15:51.
Neah is offline   Reply With Quote