View Single Post
Old 2006-10-25, 14:43   Link #214
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
The adcopy makes "Memories" sound like a retelling of the story from each of the girl's perspectives. So I don't know if that means we'll get the story recycled 5 or 6 times and watch from each girl's POV ... or whether the story will just change what the camera follows (like actually seeing Nerine and Rin's walking "date"). .... or whether the nitwits at Navel and their animation partners are just blowing more smoke out of their various orifices.
I still think that's just a mistranslation/misinterpretation. I'm pretty sure that all they ever said is that the show would remain focused on the 5 main girls, as opposed to giving focus to additional characters (like Mayumi, Kareha, etc.) I'm not sure how that got turned into "from the girl's perspectives", and now you're apparently going to hold them to that. Basically, all they've said is that it's a new cut of the show from the same director, with a new OP and ED, and some new animation. How many changes they'll make isn't clear, but I'm not expecting them to change very much. It's a "director's cut", not a remake.