View Single Post
Old 2008-05-12, 22:06   Link #987
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I don't know, maybe it's the dues ex whispering in my ear but I think Suzaku is a clearly better pilot, and when motivated and pi$$ed he's prolly the best in this series...I think this ep kinda showed that a disinterested Suzaku verses an adrenaline-pumping Karen giving it all she's got still ends up being a wash of sorts, then when they both put the fight on the back-burner to save Nunally, Zero respectively you lose a little more perspective...Additionally I think Suzaku has proven his ability in a variety of different fight situations, while Karen seems pretty much the queen of close-combat melee...If she were to pilot Lancelot I'd think we'd see far less ranged pwnage (which Suzaku provides)...Another advantage to her fighting style is her power-claw which allows her to be far more aggressive because her main weapon can be utilized after just a grab or as a surprise to unsuspecting opponents...
It's been like that since S1.

You got Kallen screaming and howling like some berserker with Suzaku being the quiet warrior himself (he doesn't do that much screaming anyways).

When Euphie died, all gloves were taken off and he literally became a rampaging tiger, destroying everything in his path.

I mean when you see this battle none of the Knights nor Guilford were even taking her seriously. Now that they know what she is capable of they'll up the challenge defintely.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote