View Single Post
Old 2008-09-20, 05:40   Link #1271
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
He funded the devolpment of FLIEA, he authorised it to be loaded onto the Lancelot, he and Kanon played mind games on Suzaku saying the loss of life would've been avoidable if he told them earlier and he pressed the button which activated the turret. He's plenty responsible, just because he doesn't except any of the responsibility by using the defence of "no i didn't really want to do any of that stuff but sine you asked me too i will" seems like a fucking cop-out to me.

At least Lelouch and Suzaku have excepted the consequences of their actions and are doing something, however bad it might turn out to be, to rectify it, even if they have to make themselves the big bads.

Schenziel just seems to be content to float about in Castle Fabulous until someone comes along and asks for his help so he can blame them for him becoming the big bad.
I certainly agree with you. It's just amusing that for so long in the series's run, even a large chuck of the audience was doped into blaming Schnitzel's scapegoats.