View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 21:09   Link #83
Arya

Why they kept all that infos til the near end, I understand that they have to manage all the other characters but it would be surely better having them along the series.

Anyways, the first question I have is about Gai, so he was playing hard for all the first cour, he said that Shu was all what he wanted to be, and it is true, in a way that differs from what we thought it were.
And the second question is why pushing Shu so hard if in the end Gai was meant to be the new Adam? Gai could have retrieved the genome much earlier. And why all that marriage farce?
Or he was on the good side, but what it changed Gai was the apocalypse, like it did to Mana.
Ah, apparently Mana saved Shu from being killed by Kurosu because she chose him as her Adam. From abortion, I guess. And was Shu named after his uncle, Shuuichirou?
Speaking of Koudos, he cracked thinking that the next generation of humans would have been shaped on Kurosu's offspring. So Yuu being turned down by Kurosu suggested him to make new Adams, seconding Koudos bad mood

So what I got so far is that Mana is the seeder and Shu is the reaper. Once Shu collects all the feath the Mana's factors she will regain all her power. She bloomed too early, or that was an early bloom and now she is near the full bloom. Something like that.

I also think that Mana will turn down Gai, because he is not good, he is a fake, Segai noted it first. Even if in the OP they seem to imply otherwise.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.