View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 00:15   Link #1189
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
I eat instant ramen raw right from the packaging.
Though not often I used to do that, too! There are actual snacks that are basically seasoned raw instant noodles. Don't really know what those were called though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
BTW, You must try ramen that labeled Mie Goreng. Seriously...!
Indomie is the best. The sauce is a winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't really go for yandere... Comedy ones are still fine, but real hardcore yandere? Yeah, that's no longer just about being M...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Masochists should go for tsunderes, not yanderes. Yanderes will kill you, and then you can't enjoy being abused anymore.
Yanderes are no problem. :3 Just stay alive, right? And if you keep making clear that you are all hers anyway the possibility of her trying to kill you becomes less! How awesome is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavie View Post
I used to think it would be cool to have a yandere girlfriend and completely convert her into a lovely tsundere or deredere. Even if you succeed, somewhere deep in your mind, you're still a bit afraid that she could still turn batshit insane again oneday.

I kinda liked the chill of that
A converted yandere sounds too good to be true... it's like that secret boss room that is unlocked after you defeated the actual last boss, on Insane Yandere difficulty. You'd have to cheat in order to win.