View Single Post
Old 2009-10-28, 10:10   Link #4065
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
He said they have the highest offensive power, that's it.
Hmm, no butler that could go Super Saiyan? Man, I guess Yakitate Japan had better parodies than HnG did, funnier too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah
I think their powers differ at times for convenience sake. Hayate's power level rises depending on the situation and the one he's protecting. I wonder how much it would increase for protecting Isumin' and Sakuya?
I just think that Hayate just doesn't go 100% at all times (imagine Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho). Who knows? There might be some deep mystery about this and it somehow has a connection with his deep wounds 10 years ago. Or I might be just messing around and just simply whine about Hayate's inevitable defeat to Machina.
Quote:
I'd like to stay optimistic, but I don't see it ending well, unless Sonia & Machi return, and help them? Certainly Machi can't be THAT dense not to notice the change in Athena.
Unless his job is to suppress that damn ghost back into her.

Quote:
Not like he cared, though..
about Hayate? Anybody wouldn't. He's a frickin' doom magnet, not to mention very suspicious looking.

Meh I'm getting bored over the series.. Anybody help me in knowing why? Even I don't.. I just don't have that excitement anymore.

And oh, at the last page judging from what Athena said my prediction would be that someone will save the day (most common route) and have a safe escape. Or Nagi would be another person with a hidden magical power (second route) because of a whole page in an earlier chapter where she had magic balls on her hand. Or Hayate go sacrifice himself getting nearly killed and reach Athena (most least likely but I prefer this route).

Last edited by leoblack9; 2009-10-28 at 10:22.
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote