Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-20, 14:53   Link #2409
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well I'm thinking about whatever personality Hilda would gain afterwards, would be something akin to that of a "strict battleaxe nurse" if you will.

It is a different matter in how Hilda has handled Baby B so far, she is much more doting on him just like with the other 3 are with En but swapping them around I'd bet they would act differently.

However implanting/alternating/changing or whatever Hilda's personality making her much more strict, I think she would be able to carry out the task much better than say the other 3.

I do think Hilda is more than capable of doing the task Behemoth probably wants, a strict proper up bringing fitting of a demon prince.
She wouldn't spoil En and most likely deal with his outbursts by showing a the good old scary aura that will put En in his place.

I'm not gonna dismiss whats happened before but whatever instances Hilda was in concerning Baby B's up bringing I take as more for the lolz than serious stuff.
She is cold and cool with everyone else but with Baby B, she becomes a smitten overprotective and doting mother.

However this all stands on the fact if she does have her memory wiped and the story going with Hilda becoming En's wetnurse but this is Beelzebub and no doubt we'll have a few spanners thrown into the works.