View Single Post
Old 2010-07-15, 00:33   Link #8
Falkor

Volume 4, chap 1 (44%)

After reading the prologue (which I found a bit confusing, no surprise here), I was not entirely sure of what kind of story to expect, more or so because of the revelation last volume. However, I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised by the turn of events. Iroha has totally grabbed my interest and attention, not only because of her awesome and twisted display of leadership, but also because of her rather crude resolve to gain the trust of others. she won quite a good amount of points for doing what she did, right there.

Kazuki, on the other hand, has shown more resolve and determination, but he doesn't have the luck, or perhaps the confidence, to have things go his way. I think it's a huge blunder not to depend more on Maria. she may look like a helpless princess in this new installment of the game, but she has the brains and the composure, both of which he lacks. Leaving our favorite heroine in the dark, when all kind information is crucial in order to win, can end up becoming his most counterproductive course of action---and we need more Maria, too.

Spoiler for Speculation and thoughts (Volume 4, chap 1 (44%)):
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote