View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 19:48   Link #36
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sento View Post
You're exaggerating quite a bit, as it was generally liked by most of the blogs who actually cared about and finished it. It's not really for everyone at all, but is more of a niche fanbase than a nonexistent one as you seem to want to make it. 21,000 views on MAL (even with 7.30 average score) is not a bad number (to draw a comparision, Fate Zero S2 is 33,000).
Maa~~ I usually just go by different posters than views because views could be from the same IP address (correct me if I'm wrong) or just people stumbling by the page by following seiyuus etc., so it's not as reliable. I really don't think the Horizon fanbase is ~66%ish of F/Z. I only visit /a/ and AS for the English community, so you very, very well may have a better grasp of the general size of the fanbase than me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
But even then doesn't that still mean that the meat will all be wasted once the battle starts? So they need to get the meat in time before that...

Seriously....all this talk about meat and fat lady Cecil is absent from the metting...
IIRC, Far East isn't allow to process the meat for long term storage because :Testament says so:, but England can. MFW people actually made charts to try to explain this part.