View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 17:59   Link #28
tsunade666

sigh...... its like watching a extra version turn into anime but worse extra is much bearable than this. The drama that is happening is not fun and even the animation is not fun but its so bad you can't help to laugh at it. Its a good show of romance setting with with mecha luv and lets pretend the world is in danger because the non-existent beta is around.

Its also funny when Cui is trying to rile up Yui and its also funny that Sanders is obviously trying to use Yuuya to rile up the sisters. Yuuya gone emo but the news of her mothers death is new to me. I haven't heard of it before which make me think its still alive and he is just a prodigal son that turn rebel but it looks like there is a stupid reason behind it and darn stupid carelessness that leads to the death of their captain. sigh..... and Sharon too being an ex of Yuuya but after he left he goes to Leon.... I don't have good opinion on that type of girl. I hate to say this but I hate those type.

And what's the difference of indifference and hate? from the opposite of Love? I don't understand that part.