View Single Post
Old 2013-05-21, 06:26   Link #18
M.A.D

What challenges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
I respect your opinion, but just because a idea is overdone That does not mean is stop being fun
Actually, a lot of ideas stop being fun because people overdo them.

In this case, the fact that there is an infinite possibility of Louise summoning familiars from all over place is the reason why people don't talk about them, simply because there's too many, and it takes a conversation just to list them all. And yet, there are too many to choose from and not all of them are good, being updated, or simply worth the time talking about, and picking the good ones out is also a different way of wasting time.

Of course, that doesn't mean the idea itself stopped being attractive. People are still doing it. In fact, I tried it myself. It's fun picking someone more competent than Saito from another series and have Louise summon them, but my fic is just one out of many, and it's generic to the point that people forget it quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
An odd proposition of ZnT fanfiction plot is what I'm looking for.

"Lousie does not summon Saito. In fact, she doesn't summon anyone at all. She ends up branding herself with the runes of Gandlfr. Mage or familiar, where does her fate lie?"

Are you interested in writing it yourself?