View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 16:04   Link #133
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
Tobi = obito's father. He knew his sharingan was special so he tracked him until he could take it for himself. I think this will be potentially revealed via sasuke and orochimaru.

I think it's interesting that Tobias isn't a ba guy. If he was he would have killed kakashi a long time ago imo. And when you look back hoe many people has tobi actually killed?
The Anbu guarding the kyuubi,
A bunch of jinchuriki,
Konan, and Fu/torune (who tried to kill him first)

Idk it's just interesting (or convenient on kishi's part) that tobi would let kakashi keep that sharingan which is now shown to be the key to defeating him.
I'd be disappointed if it is someone who we haven't actually seen before. Obito and his family were probably descendants of Madara and thats why his eyes would be unique. Tobi killed the Uchiha Clan, a bunch of innocent people when he attacked Konoha with the Kyuubi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Yeah, since Obito is a good guy, we really can relate him to Nagato, Nagato was a good guy when he was a kid, then he became a bad guy when he met Tobi by a false Idealism.

Nagato did said something good before which is "Someday I will break the curse, If there's such a thing as peace I will find it"

so Obito can be a bad guy,

the only thing that's bothering that TObi is not Obito is because of the TObi vs. Minato fight and KOnan vs. TObi fight

In chapter 552... Itachi said something important to Naruto.. its in page 7-8.. he said
Spoiler for BIG:

"You start to forget about others, To be Arrogant and to be attached to your Ego,... ONE DAY YOU WILL BECOME JUST LIKE MADARA"

so If Naruto can become evil just like Madara, why not obito??
I dont see whats wrong with the Tobi, Konan fight. Tobi was good and Madara turned him bad. He trained him and gave him his powers, which made him able to control the kyuubi, fight the 4th.

Last edited by james0246; 2012-08-16 at 16:28. Reason: double post...
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote