View Single Post
Old 2009-12-13, 06:22   Link #65
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
How about a spoiler free review? Did you like it?
Quite a lot, yes. Most of the things I'd like to talk about involve plot though...so spoiler free is a bit hard. I like where it seems to be going, but there are quite a few things I still don't understand. Hm...but as a very general impression...

Spoiler for Don't think I'm spoiling anything, but just in case...:

To put it simply, I'd really like to watch it again at the cinema...but that might be difficult. Well, I'm looking forward to the conclusion, though with a bit of trepidation too, given one of the quotes in the programme that I bought...

As for other people - I saw it on a Sunday night at the one Osaka theater screening it, about one week after it opened. I actually wanted to go for a 5.50 show, but there weren't any good seats left (capacity: 96 seats - about 16 seats are too close to the screen), so I went to the 7.30 one, and it was similarly filled except for the front seats. Most of the audience was male but there were a few girls other than myself. I didn't really stick around afterwards, but there weren't any disgruntled faces as far as I remember...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote