View Single Post
Old 2014-07-15, 09:45   Link #85
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
On the event, what is the general strategy?

I heard do hard once a day get extra points? And so do you like accumulating notes till the end, then have continuous runs to make sure you get used to it (and do better each time)? And then uses the event songs to level up to get more notes?
The way I did it in the last half of the event was to accumulate notes and keep that number over 300 (There were times where I had 630)and use the notes on normal mode and A or S rank the song in normal at night until the number of notes dropped to about 300. Rinse and repeat until the last day at about 30 minutes before you go to sleep and blow off all of your notes I went from like ~4400 in the rankings to ~3600 in the last day...sadly that ranking went back to ~4000 while I was asleep so it may not be the best way.

I tried Hard Mode on the Event song last night and that was really hard. What the actual hell was that!? It was the first time I dropped to zero stamina ever since the first time that happened (which was when I started the game). I tried again and still dropped to zero stamina.

On another note, I just randomly scouted UR Koizumi. That's my second UR (my first being Nico) out of 14 total Honor Student Scoutings. My luck is definitely drying up.