View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 02:23   Link #322
rakusukira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I view the very moment Lacus handed Kira the Freedom as their first test. It was a major gamble, and Lacus was probably betting everything she had on Kira.

Oh, but he loved Lacus.

He once mentioned to Cagali how stupid he was for alienating his relationship with Lacus by doing what he did... that is, to follow his father's orders to the latter.

Then again, he had an excuse. His rival in love was the famed Bridejacker Kira...

- Tak
oh yeah, now that you mentioned it... Lacus did bet everything she had on Kira.. at least it was a good gamble that had positive results even earning her a new lover

I'm pretty sure Athrun was heartbroken... poor thing. And yes, I also believed Athrun did have feelings for Lacus but he was too preoccupied with the war and everything that he took her for granted.. but you know, Lacus did find Kira interesting at first because he reminded her of how Athrun used to be before the war..

ASUCAGA in Seed was something sort of rushed and forced for me.. since both of them had no one to confide to (since Cagalli learned she was Kira's twin and Athrun learned that his fiance loves his bestfriend) .. seriously, when I found out Kira and Cagalli were siblings, i was sort of SURPRISED and SHOCKED
Spoiler for :D:
because there were numerous hints before the revelation that Cagalli sort of liked Kira.
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote