View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 16:52   Link #164
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
You have a really bad habit of reading someone's post without actually paying attention to point being made.. Your quote above is a perfect example. I stated very few Uchihas awakened the MS and you focus on.. Shisui?
you said itachi only knew about madara's MS. i was pointing out how you are wrong

Quote:
Logical reasoning, we were told that the Senju received the sage's physical attribute (stamina, large chakra etc..). Then we have 3 from the Senju clan who displays this very trait and THEN we are told of the Uzumaki clan who are cousins of the Senju who are known for their longevity as well as having hosts that are suitable for the Kyuubi.
yes. 3 senju. exactly what i said...

Quote:
Again yes.. you prefer the flashy feats. I'm waiting for you to tell me next that Madara and Obito can keep the Kyuubi under control from birth till death with their Sharingans. No? Then quit comparing apples and oranges.
why would i say that? it sounds more like something you'd say since it makes no sense. are you really telling me that naruto has kept the kyuubi under control from birth to death? first off that is remarkably wrong. secondly it has nothing to do with anything we are talking about.

Quote:
He's planning on putting the world in an eternal tsukiyomi.. you know of any other way he can do that?
i said we don't know if he has it yet. and guess what? we don't...

Quote:
I never said any of the things you're babbling about here.
nice try at whatever it is you are trying to do here, but i think this is a case of the babbling kettle calling the teapot a babbler... or something like that
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote