View Single Post
Old 2013-12-09, 00:07   Link #50
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I seriously doubt that. If yo want to act all superior because you think you know the story better than the rest of us, that's your own delusion. Don't think you "made enemies" by insisting that you somehow trying to "educate" the rest of us. Your own arrogance doesn't make you a martyr.

You have no right to bring anyone down to whatever level you are on. You are not that important.
I don't feel like I came out conceited, I just took the effort to valid my points. Normally anyone would do the same. If I were arrogant, I would have posted my responses and never responded to the posts of others but I did. as well I explained myself, I did not skirt around questions and gave vague answers of others and answered them straight on whether it was a popular response or not. This is a discussion, not a mindless chat room about how cool a character is. You analyses everything about a story, not just one aspect of a character. You take a character's history, setting, lore, and the rest to compile a response in a discussion. If one sees someone makes an error of a response, one would assist to clarify the details.

I made the statement that I made enemies base on the responses I gotten. I saw a negative feel to it that was increasingly getting negative, I am not the only one to perceive that I believe. If you feel any better, than I will refrain from responding and positing here if you wish. Just state so and I will allow you peace. I do not get kicks from making people angry, I enjoy anime, light novels, and manga and wish to have a nice wonderful discussions about them and anything related. If I have been overzealous and made you angry, please say so and I will stop.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-12-09 at 00:30.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote