View Single Post
Old 2010-10-04, 00:45   Link #435
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel16 View Post
Good job noticing that. You can't improve your swordmanship by being a rock star, but fighting using music does suit him very well. On the other hands, if Brooke did using Apo technique now, we'll got another long range fighter in the group.

We haven't seen the true power of the new SH, but it's quite fun to guess.
Beside Rayleigh, I assume that Mihawk, Dragon, and Iva are also very capable of teaching haki, so the top 4 fighters in SH crew will all posses haki

-Luffy - with Oda's creativity, I expect we'll see many original skills that he developed during the last half year of his training

- Zoro - more moves, more power

- Sanji - I don't know how the secret recipe skill will help, but that right eye that always covered by his hair... is he posses a similar skill to Iva's wink now?

- Robin - if she mastered armor haki, then she's literally can "clutch" anyone now, including those pesky logia types

- Chopper - I expect more powerful, unique, and faster forms. He might not need the rumble ball anymore

- Franky - again, Oda's creativity is beyond me. If this time he turn into a tank or merge with sunny and transform into Macross, I won't be surprised a bit. Then again, Franky has been in the ship for 10 days. Seeing he could build a detailed bridge in seconds, he might have built something to fill the 4th soldier dock by now

- Usopp - as far as I can see, he merely change bullet, so I don't think he will "graduate" from the weakest in trio or whatever. We'll have to see how he fight later

- Nami - I always think the ability to control weather should be very powerful, yet all this time she stays at the bottom of the group when it comes to fighting abilities, hopefully this time she got something more to show. In the bar, I don't see her doing anything beside draging usopp and carrying her things, but the black cloud did came out, so it might not a new version of clima tact, perhaps something more compact
actually clutch probably still won't work on logias. the part that is bent into a V shape isn't hit and is still malleable.