View Single Post
Old 2010-10-24, 18:58   Link #77
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Isn't this a combined novel and manga thread? It is pointless to create two separate threads of one title that isn't even very popular to begin with. In fact have seen moderators combining both manga's and novels into one rather than separating them.
It's not a combined thread. It is intended for the manga adaptation, and it's clearly stated in the first post.

I created a discussion thread in the past which was ambiguous as to what should discussed in it, and ended up serving for the purpose of discussing both the novel and the manga adaptation. you can imagine the result: spoilers here and there, when people mostly wanted to discuss the manga and not the novel. I'm trying to make things very clear now; so we avoid this kind of issue.

I have yet to see a mod combining a novel thread with its manga adaptation. it was already intended for both; it wasn't very clear to begin with; or it was for the purpose of discussing the novel (when the manga adaptation had not happened yet). I remember there were two separate threads for Toradora!, one for the manga adaptation and one for the novel, and this happened before the anime (and subsequent creation of a sub-forum).

Therefore, this discussion thread is not intended for the novel, so I would again ask you to delete that spoiler and refrain yourself from discussing future events that comes from your knowledge of the source material. You are free to create a separate thread if you want to discuss the novel; I encourage you to do so; and I can create it for you if you ask me very nicely :P.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote