View Single Post
Old 2005-12-18, 22:47   Link #4
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

This is kinda tuff, because while Kaname is tender at times, she's ridiculously annoying at times which makes her less hawt...Tessa while she seems to be the typical weak type (when it comes to guys, not launching missiles ) I was surprised at how strong she is and unapologetic about her feelings for Sosuke...even going as far to be like "You better make a move, cause I sure am..." Since we see so little of Tessa in comparison to Kaname (I've only seen FMP! and Fumoffu) it's nice when she appears on the scene with her loli-cute, yet strong personality...So I think I'll go with Tessa (BTW Tessa has a big bottom for her size if you ever noticed the eps they try to show it--and that's a plus for me )

I'll go with Tessa for this poll...what's funny is I like 2 other chicks even more than either of them...Mao is really hawt, I'd love to see her dolled up like the other characters instead of drinking all the time, and I can't remember her name, but she's the chick that tried to pretend that Sosuke was her boyfriend that one ep, then just became part of the cast, her character is cute, yet so naughty looking...I like her the most as far as just looks...She just throws herself at anyone that might be an AS pilot...