View Single Post
Old 2012-12-30, 00:53   Link #28
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Personally, I think this is the first Tomb Raider game that sparks my interest in any way.

Looking real good, and I do hope it does well, so they can expand to more locales, as the one knock I have on it so far-based on what I've seen-is the limited environment this game is set in. Glad to see it dropped the attempt at a Teen rating and got Mature instead.

Far more recent trailer. Also, I think 2012 probably doesn't belong in the title of this thread.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And, IGN plays an hour of the game and puts it on youtube (I didn't watch it; don't want to spoil myself for the game beyond whatever is shown in trailers):

YouTube

Lastly, pre-ordering the game gives you the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt app, which lets you unlock dlc, while giving you a shot at winning real world prizes (trip to Fiji, etc):

YouTube
More details at: http://na.square-enix.com/tombraider...scavenger_hunt

Am I the only one, after Deus Ex, that thinks SE is doing a far better job with their western games division than they are with their FF franchise these days? Maybe they should stop trying to develop games in house and concentrate on just publishing them.
You're not the only one. However I did hear that XIII-2 was pretty good.