View Single Post
Old 2009-08-19, 23:31   Link #82
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
The thing is, since Pacifistas are still human, they're still capable of feeling pain and can bleed, no matter how strong their metal alloy is (and not to mention that they'd most likely still get tired from fighting for a prolonged period of time). This was proven when Drake attacked one of the Kuma clones at Sabaody. A cyborg zombie wouldn't have those limitations. They'd be able to fight non-stop without worries of feeling pain/fatigue from fatal injuries. Furthermore, they'd adapt the different fighting styles from the shadows of various powerful pirates/warriors that Moria acquired, further making them a force to be reckoned with. I'm also sure that they wouldn't be Kuma clones either, since Moria favors using the corpses of all sorts of legendary villains, anyhow. I know that their "weakness" is salt, but do you honestly think that all of those warring pirates will coincidentally be carrying a pinch of salt on their person? I think not.......
Maybe having zombies will have more limitations. With intelligence and consciousness added to the picture, they maybe have different versions of weaknesses (other than the salt, which may kill the reason for its invention at some point, and when they play on the sea, sea products will be easy to find to compensate for the lack of pure salt). We also saw from the zombies that the bad habits do not have to die. So, intelligence does not always have to be a good thing, especially when it is not aware of reason.

Regarding bleeding, it doesn't really matter. They continue to attack until their circuits get fried or some other part broken inside them. Cyborg zombies will also have those limitations. You are going to modify one part of it, but that part will have to be pretty large as we saw from Kuma to be real effective. And that may mean, any break down in those parts may have sufficient impact to break down its user too. So, in that aspect, be it cyborg or its zombie version, those weaknesses will be there.