View Single Post
Old 2009-09-27, 22:52   Link #487
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
See, Macross F? You can make good drama when you put your mind into it. The illegal tenant infestation matter was brought to a close nicely, the interlude between was kept short, nicely packed and to the point, and the road for the grand finale (I suppose was opened). A nice wind down episode, and we even got a promising foreshadowing of what is to come. Finally, I was able to empathize to some decent level with Ranka and her goodbye scene, and Alto actually resembled something of a logical character, as flawed as he is.

What will Ranka's voyage to the Overmind nest bring upon our story? Will be shown the result of Sheryl personal growing? Will the conspiracy by the secret very evil group in the shadows be brought in the light? Will our acting president realize that he has been a mere tool all this time? Will Alto finally don his kabuki outfit? Will Luca show us what happens when the cute characters snap? Be tunned for the next episodes!

*waku waku*
Well Alto is just Alto, impulsive as he is, he actually held back in this episode

I did enjoy your little cliffhanger questions there (with the DBZ voice ) I actually agree with most of your comments about each episode. Although I actually liked Alto after he began to develop from his overly serious attitude

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"