View Single Post
Old 2010-12-19, 00:46   Link #2795
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I finished this game a few weeks ago, and I definitely like the art (though I have to admit that it's not totally consistent throughout). I also quite liked the story as well (back when I was in High School, I was actually in Student Council, so it's a bit nostalgic... though this is very dramatized). I'm not sure if I'd exactly recommend it to someone who isn't a fan of school/romance themed works... but yeah, it's worth a look at least for the unique art style. The story surprised me with a fair bit of drama, which ranged a bit in nature (I found some twists interesting, and others a bit silly to be honest). But anyway... not really much to this rambling post except to say that I did finish this game recently, and I rather liked it. Was worth my time for sure, but as always, individual mileage may vary.
I felt Koichoco was ok. Some routes were better than others, but some of the plot twists were kinda out of nowhere (getting into slapstick territory...). Isara is such a good girl. Also, there's really not that much of election in some routes and chocolate isn't really that important...