View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 22:34   Link #75
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Good thing that's not what happened then. XP

Eight soldiers were patrolling the border (I'd imagine border patrols are pretty common and non-controversial) in two armoured Humvees. Besides the two that were captured, three were killed and three were injured.
Would you mind sharing the link to the full story?

Quote:
Except in that case they would be doing to blatantly whilst Netanyahu is just being an ambiguous dickhead. And whilst the occupation has some massive problems, comparing it to the Nazi regime is a bit disingenuous.
It would be the same to compare it to the occupation of soviet russia of the three baltic states, I used the example because everbody that understands english will probably remember that the league of nations also told nazi germany to leave the occupied territories (and they replied a they would not). I could also mention the ocupation of Japan of a wide portion of Asia before the end of ww2. The point is that retreating a few years after the invasion is not problematic, it becomes a mess when you stall for several decades and yet still saying you have respected an u.n. resolution telling you to get out is simply propaganda.

Quote:
I was actually talking about Hezbollah...
As I have already said, any resitance force will say they will destroy the invader, the smaller the dog the uglier its bark is.

Quote:
Then why were you arguing that Israel were the belligerents and trying to justify Iran's belligerence?
Because is Israel beligerance that started it all, look at the previous examples, germany and japan has a pacific coexistence with his neighbors because they retreated (by military force, I know). Had Istael done the same a few years after the six day war they might be the japan of the middle east (you see chinese, koreans and other asiatics visiting japan and none has the slightest intention of bombing themselves as punishment for the invasion). Im such a situation Iran would have made attempts to recruit people but they woudn't have the same luck, who wants to fight an old enemy over forgotten grivances? That is that I insist that it is only because of israel present beligrance in the middle east that iran has proxies that fight against israel, otherwise they would be alone and isolated like north korea.

Quote:
And just so you know, Israel haven't actually attacked Iran and are very unlikely to atm.
The stuxnet bot attack has been traced to Israel, in the 21th century that would be considered an attack that required retribution by the USA, Russia or China.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote